What we offer

 
 
"

WELCOME TO "PIERROS"

Few words abouts us

In 1922 Manolis Lourantos-Pierros-founded, in the middle of the Livadi valley, stand alone, a small shop ..

Gradually more buildings, houses and shops,were built and Livadi became the focal point of the region.

As changes were in progress, the small shop changed also in a small cafe and a hotel-restaurant, which hosted numerous visitors and local customers.

After his death the shop deservedly took his wife Katerina, of the superb cooking, and she established it as the premier restaurant on the island

The mother was succeeded by her son John with his wife Vagelio and her daughter Marika that maintained a high tradition and reversed and renovated the building by transforming it according to modern requirements

Unfortunately John "left" too early and passed the reins to the current owner, his son Manolis who along with Irene, his wife and his brother George, continue unhindered a tradition which lasts about 90 years now.

Livadi grew-up too much. New modern buildings, many new stores, multiple cars. But still the traditional building of "Pierros" dominates its position

The position where "grew" in 1922, the "Kafeneion Pefkaki" of Manolis Lourantos



Copyright © 2009 ASL